026. Video Games: Little Big Planet 1 & 2 :)

Okay so I just had to be nerdy and put video games on my happy list somewhere! The first video game I thought I'd put up here was probably Super Mario Bros 3 because that was the first game I ever got to the last level on and I loved it! BUT That will be an entry for another day, today's entry is LITTLE BIG PLANET (LBP) :)


I LOVE THIS GAME FOR SO MANY REASONS! It makes me infinite types of happy. :)
a) It's a basic platforming game like Mario Bros which is pretty much my type of game.
b) You can create your own levels! And you can share your own levels with the community and play other people's levels so there are an infinite amount of levels that you can find and play and the game never really ends! (AWESOME!)
(a/b) Because you can create your own levels you can create different styles of levels (like shooter games, mini games, retro gaming, etc...) and it's all still within the same game.
c) You can play with your friends online (you can do this on a lot of games now a days, but I can play this one specifically with my sister, every night we have a standing appointment lol ;p )
d) If you're not a gamer but you want to find a game to play with your gamer boyfriend, or maybe your kids, this game doesn't really need a ton of skill for the basic levels and the story mode.
e)You can find some really cool levels that will keep you busy for hours if that is your intention... but no body really wants to be kept busy for hours and hours so if you're just looking for some casual playing this game can be right up your alley too.  :)

I started off playing this game with my manly man. I saw it in store and he picked it up and we started playing it together, and we would only play it together and we wouldn't pass any levels unless we were playing it together. It was a fun little way for us to spend time together =p hehe. As time went by we moved on to LBP 2 and finished that one within a week or two. He doesn't really play with me that much anymore so it's more of a me and my sister thing now, but when the new games come out we still make it a point to play it together first. Like when the LBP Karting came out. (But It's kind of hard considering it's a kids game O.O lol I wouldn't really recommend that one) 

ANYWAYS... This was a really long post just to tell you about something I love lol. It's available for the PS3 system.  Maybe you can give it a try sometime or look it up on you tube and see some of the game play, It's a really fun little quirky game that brings me great joy :)

Stay Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment