005. Pajamas

Hehehe

I know that even if you work from home you're supposed to get dressed up in the mornings and function like a human being... I do not follow this rule.

On days when I don't have any other things to do for the home (food shopping, going to appointments, buying cleaning supplies etc.) I like to wallow in my pajamas and be relaxed while working. Most days I take my shower and just throw on a new pair of PJs. meh. I like the frilly patterns and the soft feel of them, there are few things that are more comfortable. So even though there are (most) days when I have to dress up (or at least make myself presentable to strangers), I do love my days when I can stay in my hello kitty pajamas and fill out orders or work on new designs :)

^ those are one of my favorite pairs. Super fluffy and Hello Kitty ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment