007. Arts & Crafts

Even back in elementary school my favorite class was art. Painting, gluing and sewing things just made me excited. Even now I love to have a blank canvas and different types of paint to just play with, even if what comes out is a total mess, it makes me happy. The promise of making something myself from something that I imagined was a great self esteem booster at a young age. Plus my mom always did arts and crafts with me so it also had sentimental value for me.  My Grandma was probably the biggest crafter I've known, she once made me a "tv" out of a Styrofoam piece from a microwave packaging and old magazine clippings. If you turned the dial the magazine clippings would move up and around and the "channels" would change :) hehe. 

I've recently wanted to start an art journal to calm down my stresses and just release my creativity :)

Frida Kahlo is one of my favorite painters along with Van Gogh. Starry Night is my favorite painting of basically ever lol :)

What are your favorite types of crafts or art? Painting? Sculpting? Scrapbooking (love!) Let me know in the comments down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment