014. Good (and Inexpensive) Hair Cuts

I do confess that I am super girly sometimes... (even if that's only like 15% of the time, it's still known to happen. lol) My hair grows pretty fast and I don't get it cut too often because I tend to like it long ish. Then, even when I do get a hair cut, I don't quite feel right shelling out a triple (or even a high double) digit price for it. 

And this is where cosmetology schools come to play in my life. They offer deeply discounted hair cuts and treatments and they tend to come out great! I'm usually very happy with my hair cuts and styles and I can get my hair washed, cut and set for about 10 bucks. Call me cheap if you must but I love that it doesn't cut into my Budget all that much and I come out feeling like a million bucks.

As always feelings are what counts and a fresh cut always makes me feel flirty with my manly man  (;]) and pretty in a way I don't often feel. And in the end what you're trying to accomplish with a hair cut is feeling confident and great in your own skin (or hair in this case lol), isn't it?

So yeah, I like inexpensive hair cuts that make me feel fun, flirty & fabulous ;p

Stay Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment