015. Getting More Points than the Contestants on Game Shows

Are there any game shows you play along with while you watch? I love me some Jeopardy during teens week (During normal weeks is okay too but I feel ten times smarter during teens week lol!)! I love that they ask questions that I'm more likely to know the answers to (obviously) and I like keeping score and seeing myself stay pretty up there in points with them. BUT it's the best when I beat one of the contestants by a good amount from the comfort of my living room hehe. It's also pretty awesome when the regular smarty pants are on and I beat the last player by like 100 points and I feel like a genius haha! My mom likes to play Wheel of Fortune, She's a wiz with words and my braniac little brother likes to play "as schools match wits" with me when we catch it weekend mornings. Or at least we used to when we used to live together o.O.  

What Game Shows do you like playing out loud from the comfort of your home?

Stay Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment