016. Finding a Good Sale

I'm that girl (woman? ... nah I'll stick with girl for now lol) that finds the BEST sales at the BEST times WITHOUT even trying. It's pure luck, and it's AWESOME.

This happens a lot especially with clearance items. I'll go to the store one day and see something I adore and I'll leave it and say I'll come back for it. The next time I go to the store I don't see it on the shelf or rack anymore I get slightly bummed out only to find it IN THE CLEARANCE section perfectly my size / color / model just waiting for me to pick it up :)

Then when I wear something or someone asks me where I got such a thing I can't help but mention that I got it on sale for a ridiculously low price. Apparently that's frowned upon in society... meh *shrug* I'm not much of a "society" gal anyways. hehe.   

What Can I say? Shopping and Sales make me Happy ;p, Typical girl!

Stay Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment