017. Collecting Foreign Currency While Traveling

I love traveling. That alone will be the root of a couple of these posts but the purpose of this one specifically is foreign currency. While traveling my mom and I tend to exchange a dollar in foreign money and collect the change that we get back. We have currency from Canada and from the Bahamas. Hopefully we'll be adding some to the collection later this year. I love seeing the differences between the currencies of the world, for example the penny from the Bahamas has a starfish on the back! AND they have a coin that's worth 15 cents I believe and I remember it being shaped like a square almost  (although I could be remembering that wrong o.O I'll have to ask my mother.... or google. hehe)
Do you collect anything? I've had TONS of collections hehe but those are posts for other days ;)

Stay Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment