022. Going to the Theater

I just got spoiled by the manly man this past week and got taken to see "Wicked" for the first time evaaaaa and I've wanted to see it since forever and I absolutely fell in LOVE. It was NOT in any way my first time at the theater. I've seen multiple shows, including my moms favorites (Cats & the Phantom of the Opera) and I did enjoy them immensely, but it was nothing compared to watching Wicked. :)

But this isn't about watching Wicked, It's about going to the theater in general. The Old time feeling of the building (Opera house, symphony hall etc...), the costumes on stage, the intense work on the make up (hello Cats! O.O!), taking it all in is an amazing experience. Each time you go the show is a little different, and each time there's a chance that something can go wrong, so it adds to the excitement of the show :)

I dunno there's something magical about the theater :)
It's very different compared to the movies or tv or whatever.... and I think it's awesome.

Stay Happy :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment