024. Puzzle Books

There's something satisfying about sitting down with a puzzle book and just wasting away a couple of minutes (or an hour!) just working your brain out :). Sudoku games break my brain for large chunks of time usually. It doesn't always have to be brainy puzzle games either, I love my search and find puzzle type games too! I have this Hawaiian vacation search and find game on my Kindle fire that I got when it was the free game of the day and I keep playing the first three levels over and over again hehe ;p

Right now I've been working on the same Sudoku puzzle for a bout a week in two minute intervals at a time, if I would have just sat down for one 20 minute session it would have been done by now but no, I couldn't just be normal -___- haha!

Stay Happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment